U18 Female AA
The Sutter Fund Chiefs are excited to be your hosts and would like to welcome all the qualifying teams to the 2022 U18AA Female Hockey Alberta Provincials sponsored by ATB.
Best of luck to the following attending teams-
Red Deer Sutter Fund Chiefs, Calgary Fire White, Sherwood Park Fury, Calgary Fire Red and the St. Albert Sharks
Congratulations to Calgary Fire White on bringing home the Gold in the U18AA Female Provincials!
Congratulations to Sherwood Park Fury on their Silver medal win!
Congratulations to Calgary Fire Red the Bronze medal winner!
GAME 1- Calgary Fire White VS Red Deer Sutter Fund Chiefs
Final Score 3-1
GAME 2- Calgary Fire Red VS Sherwood Park Fury
Final Score 0-1
GAME 3- Calgary Fire White VS Sherwood Park Fury
Final Score 5-2
GAME 4- Calgary Fire Red VS Sherwood Park Fury
Final score 2-1 OT
GAME 5- Calgary Fire White VS St. Albert Sharks
Final Score 4-0
GAME 6- Calgary Fire Red VS Red Deer Sutter Fund Chiefs
Final Score 3-2 OT
GAME 7- Sherwood Park Fury VS St. Albert
Final Score 2-0
GAME 8- Sherwood Park Fury VS Red Deer Sutter Fund Chiefs
Final Score 3-2
GAME 9- Calgary Fire White VS Calgary Fire Red
Final Score 2-0
GAME 10- St. Albert Sharks VS Red Deer Sutter Fund Chiefs
Final Score 2-1 OT
GAME 11- Bronze medal game
Calgary Fire Red VS St. Albert Sharks
Final Score 3-2
GAME 11- Gold Medal Game
Calgary Fire White VS Sherwood Park Fury
Final Score 3-1
- Ceremonies for AFHL awards and Grad Acknowledgement to take place on Thursday, March 24/2022 at 5:30pm. We please ask that all players, coaches, parents, families and friends that are attend the ceremony, to arrive between 5:00-5:15pm.
- Thank you to Evolution Catering and Events Ltd. for catering our individual team suppers/banquets. Meals will be provided in the upstairs curling rink lounge and times are as follows. Players to please bring their own drinks that are provided in the dressing rooms.
Thursday, March 24/22 at 2:30pm- Red Deer Sutter Fund Chiefs
Thursday, March 24/22 at 6:30pm- St. Albert Sharks
Friday, March 25/22 at 12:00pm- Sherwood Park Fury
Friday, March 25/22 at 5:30pm- Calgary Fire Red
Saturday, March 26/22 at 2:00pm- Calgary Fire White
Thank you to our sponsors, ATB and the Town of Ponoka for making our upcoming
U18AA Female Provincials possible.
-Town of Ponoka
-Well Master Canada
-Cam Clark Ford Red Deer
-Iron Horse Diesel & Mechanical
-Canadian Brewhouse (Red Deer)
-Kal Tire (Red Deer)
-West Country Energy Services
-Calgary Flames Alumni
-U15A 2020 Provincial Committee
-Legacy Ford Ponoka
-PTW (Red Deer)
-Hi-Tek Furnace and Duct Cleaning
-CashChem Ltd. (Ponoka)
-Boston Pizza (Ponoka & Lacombe)
-Streich Farms (Forestburg)
-Legacy Monuments (Red Deer)
-Outsource Installations (Red Deer)
-Lyle & Deb Hollingsworth
-Nutrition by Michelle
-Ponoka Professional Pharmacy
-Timber Coffee Co. (Ponoka)
-Cilantro and Chive (Lacombe)
-The Coverall Shop (Red Deer)
-Mike and Karyn Purse
-Ranchers Castle Restaurant (Ponoka)
-Earls (Red Deer)
-Shoppers Drug Mart (Ponoka)
-Wedins Team and Corporate (Ponoka)
-Best Western (Lacombe)
-Edgar Farms (Innisfail)
-Siding 14 Brewery (Ponoka)
-Lululemon (Red Deer)
-Best Buy (Red Deer)
-Chad’s Liquor Store (Ponoka)
-OK Tire Timberlands
-Sport Chek (Red Deer)
-Cathy Froese (Thirty-One Bags)
-Rhonda Forsell Brandon (Thirty-One Bags)
-Longhorn Bar and Grill (Ponoka)
-Altitude Day Spa (Ponoka)
-Tantec Electronics (Ponoka)
-Hamiltons IGA Ponoka
-The Pavilion Restaurant (Ponoka)
-Neal and Bridget Tetreault
-Skate Sharpening on-site- Kris 403-352-5040
-There will be assigned team dressing rooms.
-C. Rose Photography (digital files available for purchase ahead of time)
Restaurants & Dining
- Boston Pizza
- Ranchers Castle Steak House
- The Hitchin Post Bar & Grill
- Longhorn Saloon & Grill
- Yum Yum Kitchen (Chinese restaurant)
- The Pavillion (Indian restaurant)
- Pho House
- Cilantro and Chive (Lacombe)
Fast Food Restaurants
- Tim Hortons
- Cosmic Pizza & Donair
- Dairy Queen
- Timber Coffee Co.
- Pizza D’Oro Pizza & Pasta
Other Amenities (to name a few...)
- Capitol Cinemas- 4904 50 St.
- Ponoka Aquaplex- 5315 46 Ave.
- Leisure Lanes Bowling Centre- 4812 50 St.
- Lions Centennial Park- Highway 2A
- IGA- 4502 50 St.
- No Frills- 5561 AB-53T
- Twisted Ladies Boutique- 5102 51 Ave.
- Busted Ladies Lingerie- 5024 51 Ave.
- Uptown Kidz Boutique- 4804 50 St.
- Torch & Teal- 5023 50 Ave.
- Red Apple Store- 5011 48 Ave.
- The Waterin’ Hole- 5008 Chipman 50Ave.
- Reds Source for Sports-5018 50 Ave Lacombe
- Altitude Spa, 6110 #48 Ave.
- Ponoka Coin Laundry, 4612 50 St.
- Tantec Electronics, 5027 51 Ave.
- -Sommer Home Hardware, 6503 44 Ave.
Important Phone Numbers:
PONOKA HOSPITAL- 403-783-3341
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS THROUGHOUT THEIR 2022 U18AA FEMALE PROVINCIALS! PLAY HARD, HAVE FUN AND MAKE MEMORIES!